Today I am grateful for:
1. The mysteries of fire, of who I am a humble servant.
2. For food in my belly, clothes on my back, and a roof over my head.
3. For my siblings.
4. For old friends who come to my aid when I call.
5. For new friends who come to my aid unknowing that I have called.
6. For nicotine, for alcohol, for intoxicated states.
7. For all kisses given and got.
8. For means of conveyances, my feet or motorized, I am grateful for it all.
9. For the work tomorrow, and the sleep I shall soon have, to be rested for it.
10. For dreams and aspirations and change.
11. For New Skin and walking around the house naked.
12. For you reading this.
13. For love in the world and in your heart.