This morning I am grateful for:
61. My alarm clock: I should have gotten to sleep earlier.
62. The sleep I got. Despite only 5 hours, I feel fairly well-rested.
63. Not remembering what happened in my dream to make me feel uncomfortable when I woke.
64. For not being insulted yesterday, by friends, aquaintances, or strangers.
65. The hope that I will go uninsulted today.
66. Mediation. Hopefully she can come to stop hating me.
67. The fact that she loves me enough to hate me. Apathy would be a crueller alternative.
68. Being connected digitally still, there are so many useful apps besides for Facebook.
69. My Bluetooth headphones.
70. My big and thick peacoat.