Today I am grateful for:
101. The 10 hours of sleep I got. Apparently I needed it. Thankfully it wasn’t 20.
102. All the people reading and liking my posts.
103. A fun night at The Phoenix, hob-knobbing with some lovely Santa-themed Burners. Dancing to DeMarco’s set. Happy birthday, Snugs.
104. That I still haven’t called or texted her. That I don’t want her back. I just want an apology.
105. For getting hit on hard by a cute drunk dude, and less hard by less drunk girls. For demonstrative social worth. For body-painted hugs.
106. For Hemp and Marijuana. Cannabis is the Biblical Tree of Life. Www.tiny.cc/hemp4us
107. For getting to haul and build things for a garden.
108. For my first taste of latkes this holiday season.
109. That I have not actively posted anything to Facebook in a week. Way to stick to my guns.
110. For the little checks to Facebook, just to get a fix. For the fact that it annoyed the hell out of me and that I’ve probably spent less than 5 minutes on there all week.