Today I am grateful for:
151. Friends that listen to me kvetch about my so-called problems.
152. Socalled and Klezmer music.
153. My onsie and my wookie and my santa hat. Tonight will be fun. #SantaRampageLV
154. My massage today. Kindness does have tangible, physical rewards. Sometimes.
155. One “free” coffee today (for taking a friend to the airport) and two punch cards for free coffee in the future.
156. The fact my phone is still working even though I just dropped it into the sink under a running faucet.
157. Payment arrangements that allow my phone to stay on. Happy holidays.
158. Warmth and for cold. They alight my senses. I am grateful for warmth most in the counterbalance.
159. Your readership. Sometimes, as a writer, you feel as though you’re alone in a vacuum. The likes and comments and stats keep me going during these hard times.
160. Growth and change. That there’s a good chance that she’s having a harder time than me. It’s a little easier for the one doing the breaking up, even though it still hurts so damn much. #time #heals #allwounds