I am grateful for:
171. A place to rest my head when I am too tired to make it all the way home.
172. Honesty and snugglings.
173. Showers melting tight muscles.
174. That my shoulder doesn’t hurt as much as it did the day before.
175. Hours long phone conversations that don’t feel that long at all.
176. The fact that more people weren’t hurt outside Planet Hollywood in that accident.
177. The chance to be chivalrous in the wake of a tragedy.
178. Solidifying acquaintances into friendships and closing down the bar.
179. The ability to speak my mind and ask for what I want.
180. Clean laundry, folded and put away. Let’s call this a “productive day.”