Today I am grateful for:
241. The Bernie Sanders rally tonight in North Las Vegas. Planning to get inspired this evening. Hope it’s crowded but not too crowded. #Bernie2016
242. My ability to write. It’s amazing to start out on a venture and have a compendium staring you in the face in less than 24 hours. It’s self-help in that writing this is helping myself. If it helps others too? This will be all the better.
243. The Gentlemen’s Code. It is a wonderful set of principles to live by. It’s nice to be able to have an external go-to to explain my internal architecture.
244. Resignation about the past. The hope for her healing. The prayer for her growth and emotional stabilIty.
245. Gifting. It is wonderful to behold and to help facilitate. I am joyous in merely watching its’ blossoming.
246. The Burning Man Principles. They help guide me through life with a valuable means of self-betterment. I strive to be a good Burner every day. One can be a Gentleman Burner, and one is.
247. A fast flying month. It would have been awful to languish in this season, depressed. I am grateful that, overall, I have not been.
248. Creativity. It helps me get through tough and sticky situations. This list included.
249. Having the time on my hands to work on my passions and to be a service to others.
250. Homemade seafood gumbo. So delicious. Love was clearly an ingredient. It would have been tasty even without that seasoning, but glad it was there.